1. 69:1-4.† Spread out the whole situation before God.
2. 69:5-8.† Be honest about your weaknesses and careful about your influence.
3. 69:9-12.† Seek to bear your responsibility, not to escape it.
4. 69:13-18.† Appeal to what God has made known about himself and ask him to draw near
††††††††††† to your soul.
5. 69:19-20.† Take comfort in the fact that God knows.
6. 69:21-28.† Release indignation by calling upon God to vindicate his own righteousness and faith which has been placed in him.
7. 69:29.† Leave it there.† Surrender yourself to the care of God.
8. 69:30-33.† Commit yourself to gratitude for what you know of God.
9. 69:34-36.† Hold in mind the wider picture of Godís love and plan.